Winter Break Activity #1

Since we already celebrated Christmas, Nathan and I made a list of things to do with the kids to make the break go by faster and be more memorable.  Today was cooking. Make Cracked Snowball Cookies!

So we did. This recipe makes 8 dozen. So, tomorrow, half are going with me to the NICU, and the other half are going to RGI with my special requested dip for the work noonday party.
 

 Joo-ge has never seen us bake before. She was so into it!

The kids had fun and made a beautiful terrible mess. I have missed baking soooooooo much! In other unrelated news my dad is going to buy a crock pot! I know, I was stunned too! HAHAHHAHAHA.

It is amazing how much I have accomplished today with the kids home. It snowed and it was so nice to not "have" to go anywhere! :) Laundry, baking, and the bathrooms all were completed today. Its nice to be back! :)

2 comments:

  1. I am so happy. What a relief not to be on bed rest anymore. Good to have a little taste of normal among the difficulties.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Recipe please?? And why have you already celebrated Christmas??

    ReplyDelete