Remember Me?

It has been a Heck-of-a-week...but before I post about that let's talk about tonight!

Nathan had his last final yesterday.

Did I mention he took 8 accelerated classes this semester. I thought it was 6 but it was actually 8!
(I had other things on my mind)

Today he got his scores and got straight A's AGAIN!
I laugh because this man has said to me time and time again he is not good at school, but what he really meant was: "I never knew what I wanted to do so school never interested me"

To celebrate THIS HUGE ACCOMPLISHMENT (3rd semester in a row)
We loaded the kids in the car, grabbed some peppermint hot chocolate and blasted CHRISTMAS music while we drove through the neighborhoods to look at lights.  This year did not disappoint!

Nathan rearranged the seats and found something sticky on Bridget and Lucas's seat so we pulled them out to wash and put the boosters in for the trip. I HATE washing car seat covers!

 Nathan had to rebuckle Scarlett like 9 times. We are going to end up washing all seats and readjusting them tomorrow. What an ordeal. HAHA.
Mmm. Peppermint Hot Chocolate!

I think my doll baby's blue eyes are going to stay.
Don't you?

I can't believe another semester is done and that Nathan managed to be here, there, and everywhere and still be a great husband and father.  Reworking his schedule with a wife on bedrest, full load at school and managing to do well at everything asked of him.  I am in awe of my mate.  So grateful to have him in my life.


1 comment: