Cali Day 3

This is from the night...

The kids jump out of the car to be greeted by Stephanie and Bridget asks - "Is Fio and Baby Philip here?"
Steph felt left out. Haha.

Of course they were there, so in we went -
 Bridget is pretty much more baby hungry than me. 
 She is also a baby hog.
 The two babies. Philip is 7 weeks and Juliet is almost 5 months.
Dad made a small Brisket on the Grill of Fury for dinner.
 The kids swam while Dinner was cooking. I hung with my sweet nephew and Steph got to hold a baby who holds her head up and laughs. Sometimes - when you are a new mom you just need that. Haha.
 Oh Juliet - how I love thee.

 We had Brisket, Baked Beans, ColeSlaw - my dad's recipe, Baked Potatoes, Grilled Corn. You know it was a small and intimate meal. :)  I ate Juliet's weight in Brisket. It was SO good!
 The kids got some Theo time.
 
Everyone took a picture with Grandma and Grandpa.
 Seriously my dad kills me.
 Okay that one's a keeper. :)
One last kiss before we left.

It was a fun and low key night.
I needed every minute of it!

No comments:

Post a Comment