Cali Day 6

Birthday Celebrations Continued...
Chris - or little Chris as my kids call him is Stephanie's nephew. He is between Lucas and Bridget in age.

He came over for a mini pool party. It was important for Lucas to have shrimp (his favorite food) while in California. So - shrimp he got!
 It was like old times with Chris - except instead of Thomas - it was Cars.
 Everyone loves little Phil.
 Then we had a pool party!
 Oh Bridget.
 It was so fun to swim and have fun.
 And mess with Bridget.
 Isn't this backyard like a resort?









 Lucas got his shrimp!
 Then it was present time!
 Everyone loved this Car thing. It was a carry all Shark Race Track. Perfect for Traveling!
 Lucas also got a bunch of Safari stuff and Ninja ZhuZhu's and a Badminton set.


It was a fun little party and my dad made the best grilled onions and cheese burgers I have had in a long time!
Mmmm.

1 comment:

  1. That is by far the ugliest picture you could have put up of me. I will remember that lol now I am gonna start a blog.

    ReplyDelete