Summer Fun #11,16,18,20,21,30,33,35,36,43

#11 - Go to CALIFORNIA!!!!

#16 Cars 2
The kids went to a Pajama showing of this with Uncle Cory and Auntie Liz

#18 Golf - or Mini Golf

#21 Go to a Museum
This is the Getty Center

#30 Eat out for every meal for the day.
On Lucas's Birthday we went to Vip's for Breakfast, In and Out for Lunch, and The Club for Dinner!

#33 Have a Picnic at the Temple
We ate dinner at the St. George Temple on the way home.

#35 Go to the Beach

#36 Get a slushee or slurpee

#43 Meet our new cousin!


Also - I need to check off  my 30 before 30 List a few things I have completed...
11.   Plan and execute a full family vacation in the car to California.


# 3.    Finish ALL of the 1st year books for each kid.


4.    Read 6 biographies THIS year!
Red Princess, 
Rocket Boys (which I LOVED), 
Bossypants (which was eh--), 
Jane Goodall: The Woman who defined Man (which was pretty good and detailed),
 Lengthen your Stride: the Presidency of Spencer W. Kimball (I really liked this one)
Autobiography of Thomas Jefferson (this was so good)

(thank goodness for all the nap and car time I got during our trip!)

There are a few more I am working on and have almost completed so stay tuned! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment