Cali Day 2

A PB meet up of mini epic proportions!

Dawn, Jennie and Jess have kids all born in November of 2007 JUST like Bridget.
So we planned a meet up. I have been friends/admirers of theirs for awhile and it worked out that we could all meet at Dawn's house today.
 Jess, Dawn, Jennie and Me!
They live far from my parents - but it was worth the drive and laughter.
 Everyone brought something for the kids and adults. The kids had a fabulous time.
 Lucas was in heaven with all the boy time.
Bridget, Finley(dawn's daughter) and Harrison(jennie's son)
The kids had a great time and luckily Nathan and Matt (dawn's husband) were there to entertain the kids so we could gab and eat without interruption.
 Notice the 3 year olds. We tried to get a pic of all the kids but most of mine were already in the car.
 The 3 year olds cracked me up - they were hilarious.

Harrison, Finley, Bridget, and Makenna.
While I was snapping these Avery was such a little character...
I can't explain how much fun it was to meet these ladies in real life. I feel so lucky to be in the "special circle."
Bridget won't stop talking about her new friends and how Harrison is so big and strong.
We will have to do it again next time I come to California.
Love these awesome and fantastic chicks!
And the 11 (so far) kids that were there too!
the so far was for me...I am pretty sure I am the only one planning on another baby. Hahaha.

As we were leaving we saw this totally random and awesome Mail Truck.

Totally rad huh?

I will never forget this day. :)

5 comments:

  1. I love those mamas! Glad you got a chance to meet them.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is the craziest mail truck ever!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Itty_Bitty_Wittes, Do you know that Forex Is Highest Paying Keyword in Google Adsense? Learn how to use Forex here: http://forex-highest-paying-keyword.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Waaaaay fun! I'm so jealous.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Looks like you ladies and kiddos had a blast!

    -Hollie

    ReplyDelete