Chuck Norris in the Kitchen

So - I don't know if it is because I didn't have brothers growing up or perhaps because David Wells didn't teach me when I was single but I just don't get the Chuck Norris quotes.

ahem. for example...


Maybe the years that my father wasted  spent, trying to explain the greatness of Star Wars he neglected to explain the "great" Chuck Norris.

Anyway...lately I have been in a kitchen funk.
After eating such great food on our trip where I didn't have to do anything...including clean up - I realized we were eating crap - like not the usual - no fast food - but you know - no effort kind of stuff.

Until Wednesday. I got out of my funk.
My friends have been posting the most amazing pictures of deliciousness and so I was inspired.

I have made... Mexican Stuffed Shells, Cinnamon Sugar Crescent Rolls, and a bunch more.
I have created several things on my own too...my kids current favorite are chicken caprese purses.
Tonight for my friend Andi's 40th Birthday Party I made Samoa Bars.
Her brother - who is a jokester said I was a Master Chef.
They were fantastic.

I may not be completely Chuck Norris in the kitchen yet - but I am ready to tackle anything. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment