Bird Day

We are lucky to live in a ward where girls are aplenty.
Which is great news for my daughters. There is ALWAYS someone to call and play with. 
Alli and Lindsey are cousins and live in our ward.
Bridget loves them so much and every so often when us moms "remember" the girls get to be together for play dates a few times a month. They are much better at taking Bridget than I have been at taking their girls, but mostly because I couldn't because of bedrest. :)

A few weeks ago Bridget went to Alli's for a water play date.
I invited Lindsey and Alli over to paint some bird houses and have a bird lunch.
We have had it on our summer list, and it was time to get 'er done!

While I was making lunch the girls dove into the dress up closet.
Bridget was spider girl and Lindsey and Alli were mermaids with high heels. LOL
Scarlett was Madeline and Lucas was...a...fireman! Shocker!

They were ready to eat
Bird Lunch!

 The kids dug in! I made the sandwiches wheat on one side, white on the other. :)
They had a great time, and giggled at their creations.

We did some freeze dance, and played my little ponies, and then it was time to paint.
 Lindsey would say "Oh Bridget! I love your house!" and Bridget would say "Lindsey yours is so pretty"
Then, Alli would say "Lindsey, your house is so colorful! I love it!" and Lindsey would say "Thank you, did you see Bridget's?" This went on and on and on. It was so funny to hear.
Bridget, Scarlett, Alli, and Lindsey. 
Scarlett picked orange because no one else was using it.
(I think she felt bad for it)

More freeze dance, popsicles, chase, and barbie house fun.
Alli and Lindsey even played with Scarlett.
The little girly voices throughout the house was so cute to hear.

I am so glad we have lots of kids in our ward, right at our fingertips. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment