Let the rain fall down!

Yesterday at about 2:20pm I told the kids to listen to the thunder storm, it was so loud it woke up the babies. I told them we would sit outside and watch it, when Nathan surprised us all by coming home early!
I seriously didn't even know! :)

As soon as he pulled up, the skies opened up and just dumped.
I told the kids to go have fun in the rain, and they were SO excited!



 Juliet was laughing and happy to be with the bigger kids.
They were running and having a grand old time. The gutters were filled to their ankles!
Then, after about 25 minutes - it stopped!


The kids were sad it was over, but what a fun experience. :)
Mason was happy we came inside...
he was ready for dinner.
And he has become quite the carbaholic lately. LOL

At bedtime Scarlett asked if runnin in the rain could be on our summer list next year. Haha.
Sorry about the sucky pics, they were on my broken camera...My new one should be here any day!

No comments:

Post a Comment