Summer Awesome

We are plugging away at our summer list, we have about 21 items left.
Out of 60.

Today was Jumping Jordy's day. 
I bought a groupon in March for $27 that was a 10 punch pass, usually $65.
I was going to use it with some friends who just moved here, but I never got around to asking them. Oops.
Today we used it and the kids had a blast.
They didn't count Juliet or Mason, so we have at least 2 more visits and it doesn't expire!

My kids have no fear, so this place was perfect for them!





 Mason was in the baby area, working on his smolder.
 He managed to get a 2 year old's number with this pose! LOL Just Kidding!
 Juliet was like this most of the time:

 This place was massive...can you see Lucas?

 Mason!
What?

After our 3 hours of play, we went to lunch.
 Burger King!
You know it was good when you bring ketchup and mustard home with you...on your face!

We came home, and I mowed for Nathan and then let the kids run in the sprinklers!

 Its not summer unless you are soaking and covered in grass!

There is something about the smell of fresh cut grass...
anyway I was looking through the blog and found:

Here is a funny time in 2010, you should click on it! The babies are so chubby and cute!
Here is another funny time in 2010, I love looking at old posts. *sniff*

One more of someone who LOVED the sprinklers...

The kids came in, stripped down, and read books together until Nathan got home.
I love summer time!

No comments:

Post a Comment