SIX!

Lucas came up with 6 things he wanted to do for his birthday. This was all supposed to be without the rest of the kids. Just Mommy, Daddy, and Lucas. It was a great idea. As he wrote the list, he realized that the girls would like some of the things so he added them to a few of the things. 
He made a list and checked off everything as we went. :)

#1 - GO TO THE LEGO STORE
 The Entire Blue Section is Lego City, this is ALL Lucas cares about. Hahaha.


Lucas made 3 minifigures, a special toy of the month toy, and got a special birthday key chain!
The cashier let him pick a Luke Skywalker one JUST because it was his birthday.
He also picked a neat Lego City thing and was pleased as punch we spent a whole hour there.
Kid free!

#2 - EAT OUT FOR LUNCH
Lucas loves Chinese Food, Panda is hardly Chinese, but he was SO HAPPY!
 Also, Free Medium Cinnabon for his birthday!

#3 - A SURPRISE
 Bungee Jumping! This one came together the last minute
 And he truly had a great time!


#4 - SEE A MOVIE AT A THEATER
We were going to see Pirates, but there was like 4 summer groups there, so we saw the Lorax instead.
I still can't watch that movie without thinking of my sister saying "I'm the Lorachx, I Shpeak for da chrees"
I am totally laughing right now! HAHAHA

#5 - WATER FUN WITH THE FAMILY and CONCERT AT THE PARK





 The Orchard has concerts in the summer so we packed a picnic lunch, and danced to the music. 
There was a sax band there last night!
Juliet was singing along. :)

#6 - DINNER WITH THE FAMILY AT A RESTAURANT
Lucas thought Texas Roadhouse would be more fun than Red Robin.
Who could say no to peanuts? Haha
 Mason smuggled a few rolls. :)

 The birthday kid gets to ride on the saddle, during the song!
Mmmm! Ice Cream!

Through out the weekend:
We took Lucas to TRU to spend his gift card from GiGi.
He did a great job finding things, he even had enough to find some pop rocks for the girls. 
He is a great brother.

He had a soccer game RIGHT after TRU, so we zipped on down there where he played the game of his life.
He was defense most of the game and was awesome!


We couldn't have had such a fun day without Grandma Witte, because she took the rest of the kids so we could have Lucas's special day - little Witte free.

I love this kid to pieces. I could go on and on about him, but I will leave with this...
6 years ago (July 14th) I could hardly sleep.
I was so excited to meet this little boy. I thought he would be light skinned with dark hair and big brown eyes. (FOR THE RECORD: I still don't have a kid with that combo) I was so nervous about our new life with a baby, and if I would be a good mother to this perfect little being.
I hoped we would be able to give him all that he needed, and that he would turn out "all right."
So far, he has exceeded our expectations. And in the process, taught us a few things. :)

1 comment:

  1. Looks so fun... except the creepy mustache guy at the trampoline LOL!!

    ReplyDelete