Splashing with New Friends!

My friend Mellisa (Spittle) and I have been trying to get together for awhile. We always run into each other at Target, Michael's, the Airport - yes! the airport!, the zoo, the grocery store, etc. So, we set up a time for our cute kids to play together.

She picked the place for us to go and it is close to our house! 
It was about 10 minutes away and SO COOL!




 Lucas and Landyn, age 6
cute Jake. :)

It was perfect for the kids because everyone had a friend.
In order it goes, Lucas, Landyn, Bridget, Maxx, Scarlett, Jake, Juliet and Mason.

Lucas especially loved playing with a BOY his own age. 
They had a great time, and there was plenty of shade for eating and chatting.

We have to get together again soon!

I came home and my new camera had arrived! SCORE!
I also promised my eldest daughter she could get a hair cut before school started, so, we met Nathan there and he took the other kids. Bridget was so patient.

 

and after 6 inches, she became the Bridget I love. :)
 Sassy Pants!
Haha.

I wish I could pull off the headband.
I have made so many for me, but some 4 year old took them all.
Which is good, because flowers and cute things for the hair are for children.
Only a select few adults can pull that look off, and I have yet to meet one in real life.
Rant over.

It was a fun day that ended in Lollipops and Olympics.
Go USA!
I have had them on non stop since the beginning! I can't help it!


No comments:

Post a Comment