I Spy

Yesterday, Mason was in his room laughing and laughing so I went up there. 
Nathan put him down for nap before he left so I hadn't been in Lucas's Room.

This is what I see.



This kid is so meticulous about his stuff being neat. 
In fact, he won the clean desk award at school. M&M's and a cool eraser!
I guess my cleaning whims have rubbed off!
Seriously! It reminds me of this post HERE.

Anyway the reason I went into Lucas's room was to get Mason.
This is why he was laughing...



 He is pulling himself to standing!


He must have been laughing at the PT's. Hahaha.

Anyway, we had dinner and then went to Krispy Kreme.
Guess what we saw there...


Pirates!
Each kid went up said a pirate joke and got a free doughnut.



Nathan also bought one for Juliet.
If you dressed up you would receive a dozen doughnuts, and I am glad we didn't do that, because then we would be tempted to eat them. One was good enough for our little family.
There were people who dressed up their whole family, even their babies to get the free dozen.
What would you do with 6-8 dozen donuts...at 6pm?
Oh well, to each their own. :)
I am glad they aren't here...because I would have had to eat them  take care of them.

No comments:

Post a Comment