Makin Stuff

Nathan came home early on Friday. Which was especially great since he was home on Thursday!
He took the kids to Lowe's and drew plans with the kids.

While they were gone, I did a little painting myself!



The traditional red is gone and it is now...



What do you think?

After making their plans and buying supplies they went to bed (friday)
Saturday morning the kids got right to work...






Then they were able to enjoy it!



It was awesome!




Today (sunday) we had a weird day. I was sick and we had to turn around and the girls fell asleep on the way back to the house, so what was the point of turning right back around if they were all asleep (I LOVE 11am CHURCH!!??
 It was so frustrating, and I hope things are better for tomorrow since we have big plans!

But seriously, don't you love the door?
Oh, and the sandbox with the deck door is a great plan!
Found HERE for reference. Nathan and the kids made a few tweaks.

My kids chose Den Brother for movie night tonight and I am going straight to bed, with the hopes of being better for tomorrow! (crossing fingers)

2 comments:

  1. The yellow looks good! Sorry you're not feeling good.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ha ha. You should try 2pm church with kids...its the best! ;0) I like the yellow.

    ReplyDelete