When Nature Calls...

Bridget is such a character. 

She has the ability to shine/stand out in any photo, even if she ISN'T the main subject.

Here is an example:


This my friends is where it all started.
Bridget told me she needed to go potty and I told her we could go after the tires.
After the tires she decided she didn't need to go.

I walk over to Becky and here is what she is doing...


I was about 50 feet away from her and she was totally doing this while waiting for her turn in various events.


In her defense, it was cold and there were a lot of people and she didn't want to miss a thing.
But, then she started dancing. I mean really dancing to hold it in.



It was like she couldn't focus on anything else.



and finally, FINALLY, the hurdles were over and she was ready to go.
Let me just tell you...I swear I could hear a sigh of relief from her stall as she was going.
HAHAHAHAHAHA

Oh Goose, I love you!
It totally brings back memories of the time she tried to go like a boy:
HERE and that link will PROVE that Juliet and Bridget look so much alike!
Whew! Flashback!

4 comments:

  1. Auntie Steph9/28/12, 2:27 PM

    Pee Pee in the Paw-tay Pee Pee in the Paw-tay!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ha Ha Ha!! The "play by play" made me laugh. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am sure she is absolutely going to love this post when she is older! Hahahaha

    ReplyDelete
  4. That is hilarious! I couldn't stop laughing! And I love your new camera!

    ReplyDelete