End of Summer Picnic

We met at the Peter Pan Park for water fun and hot dogs!
Which for Juliet meant...WATER!!!!!


 and boy did she love it!


Mason was SHOCKED by the temperature, but then he was cool with it!


He is tiny, but oh so cute! 

The other kids had a fun time running wild while we waited for everyone else.





I look at this picture and was reminded about something that happened this morning.
Scarlett said to her teacher "I am not Bridget, I am Scarlett. I am different"
Her teacher laughed but there are some true words there...


They are different. Scarlett is so sweet and so gentle. 
The type of girl who pets bunnies in a field.

Bridget is so wild and fast moving.
She is the type of girl who catches bunnies, for fun...by the ears.

This is okay. Together we are a great little family. 


Then the rest of the Witte's came and we had dinner.


Elijah belongs with me. 
I always joke about this, but he kills me when we are together. What a great little personality.


We dealt with the wind, talked about how much we miss Uncle Chris, and school.


The kids love being together, and now that the year has begun we will only be spending MORE time together. Which is great because I love my nephews and niece so much!


Even though it makes me miss Little Phil in California.


He was channeling us though, he was grilling!

No comments:

Post a Comment