Guts and Junk

We carved kun-kins this morning because Nathan didn't have to work! Yea!!! He made breakfast, watched the kids so I could run errands alone AND fed them lunch and put them down for naps!  He cleaned the kitchen and even managed to touch up our room because it got a new makeover too!  Did I mention that I love him? Cause I totally do! :)

Anyway the kids were SO excited to carve this year so they pretty much did most of it on their own.  I touched up the faces and that was it!
 Before we carved we were a little posessive over who picked which one.
This is also to show those who've been asking for a prego picture of me how I was able to hide it for so long...I credit it to my 33 pound weight loss RIGHT before I got pregnant!
 23 weeks and there it is.  I need to defend my hair, it has been raining and this is the result...wildness in all its glory!
 For some reason this year all of the kids were really into stabbing the pumpkins. Should I be worried?
 This picture kills me because they know whats inside, no surprises here but still shocked. Hahaha.
 Again with the stabbing!
 Notice the white man tongue thing Nathan has goin' on? Mmm Hmm Sexy! Hahaha
 Scarlett would NOT touch the guts, she called it junk. "No Junk! No Junk!" she would yell. So cute.
 Bridget announced that her pumpkin was a girl and that she needed eyebrows and hearts and lips, the pretty kind.
Nathan couldn't take the ineffeciency of the kids so he showed them how to scoop it properly.
 Done!

Here is a cute video - Not in the right order but it's cute...ignore me because for some reason I feel the need to yell when I am recording. So annoying!
If the video doesn't work HERE is the LINK


After, like way after the kids were giggling and laughing with Nathan playing who knows what when I overheard this...

L: "Are you naked? Are you naked?"
B: "Hahahaha"
L: "Are you naked? Well, Are you naked?"
Dad: "Lucas, we don't ask little girls if they are naked, that's inappropriate"
L: "Oh, okay" - pause - "Are you dressed? Are you dressed?"

I couldn't help but laugh

 Crazy little people!

3 comments:

  1. You look great for being almost done! Holy Cow I can barely tell you are even pregnant.

    Lookin good val.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't tell you're pregnant from the front. I need a side view. I actually saw the pic and said "Wow, she looks incredible I can see those pounds that have left her!"
    Of course....I'm a little shy about posting prego pics. I haven't even taken one this pregnancy.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good for you! You look gorgeous! Even though you can't tell you are pregnant in this picture, you still have "the glow."

    ReplyDelete