You will hear good news later today...

That is what my sister's fortune cookie said at the Chinese restaurant we went to for lunch.  I giggled a bit but didn't let on. Yes I am in California. I am having a great time so far.  My dad made Salmon and Steaks with Asparagus and Mushrooms and Onions all on the grill and it was DELISH!   After dinner I showed them this video that the kids had made before my flight:


If the VIDEO doesn't work HERE IT IS

Cute Right?  Oh, I forgot to explain it. I am 22 weeks PREGNANT with #4
and SHE yes SHE because its a GIRL is Due Feb 22 but will most likely come around the 15th-ish.
We don't have names yet, because we were hoping for a boy but its cool because everything looks okay.

Bridget is totally thrilled.
Lucas "hates girls" but is happy that he doesn't have to share his room.
Scarlett is just happy.
Nathan (the guy who didn't want girls period) smiled and gave me a kiss on the forehead.
Me happy for a healthy baby--thought I would be sad about not having another boy but suprisingly happy for a 3rd girl. Suprised at how soon she will be here.

8 comments:

  1. So excited for you guys!!! You will have your hands full with all of those girls!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay for girls. Congrats Val!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Exciting news! Congratulations!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations! That is wonderful news!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congratulations Valerie! Very excited for you all. As far as names go, I think you will have a hard time topping the name Scarlett. I still LOVE that name.

    ReplyDelete
  6. 44 comments on facebook - 19 likes and 7 comments here? I guess everyone is happy for you! Well go ahead and add me to the list. Congrats Wittes!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congrats on the upcoming wee girl!! I had strong feelings that you were pregnant back in the early summer. I also had strong feelings that it would be a girl. Congrats again!! Children are a blessing! That's for dang sure!!

    ReplyDelete