Halloween Time

I love Halloween.  I love anything after my sister's and now Sydney's birthday because after the party its Holiday, Holiday, Holiday, New Years, Anniversary, Scarlett's Birthday and then a pause until the summer. I love fall for the baking, the crispness in the apples and the air and the friendliness of the neighbors.

I pulled out the Halloween boxes and my kids went crazy. Bridget put on the Chicken costume that Lucas wore in 2006 at 3 months old, Lucas wore his zebra that he wore in 2007 the week before Bridget was born and Scarlett put on the "why-onnn" costume that Lucas wore in 2008.  They have been dressing up all morning, so I took some pictures for my header and here are the ones I like the best. :)
They were laughing and making funny sounds it was hard for the neighbors not to hear them. I love that my house is cold and the sweatshirts are on...I love this time of year.
It was funny to see them try and fit into those tiny costumes.  They are in such great shape still too.  I can't wait to post their costumes this year.  There is a theme and it is awesome!
I am almost done with Scarlett's costume and then maybe, then I will reveal our cool costumes. :)
I am going to go and make a pear crisp I think. Mmmmm

4 comments: