Halloween Fun #4

Finally this holiday is over. Does it seem like it is the only holiday that draaaaags on?  I like it but still its time to move on. While the last little stragglers came I completely cleaned up Halloween. Hahaha. Bring on Thanksgiving!

We debated on letting the kids go but in the end we let them hit a few houses of our neighbor friends and then they came out to pass out.
What I love about my street is that it is SUPER kid friendly. Someone gave away Capri Suns and Pretzels, and another house gave away fruit snacks.  My kids had several houses where they could choose candy or a card game. My kids chose a game.  There were lots of friendly faces on our street too! 4 people from my ward who don't even live on my street came to Trick or Treat!  Our neighborhood is cool, but my street in particular is pretty great. I wonder if it has something to do with being next to an elementary school or the fact that our houses are filled with kids. Either way - I like it! :)

 What was so great was that Nathan couldn't just sit there idle so he brought out the rake and shovel and cleaned up the yard while we waited for the treaters.
Which basically means it turned into this...
 and this...
 We got so many compliments on our house and while the kids were cleaning up the leaves, Scarlett (who should have dressed up as a piglet) started to dig right in...
Mmm Hmm.

Anyway it was a fun night and here is the last post about our Halloween adventure because I need to edit one of Nathan's school essays. Haha.

3 comments:

  1. Cute...and very fun! Maybe we need to come to your street next year!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so impressed at how you manage to be so involved in all the experiences of the holiday - no way do I have that kind of stamina! And could your kiddos be any cuter?!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I want the monkey!!! The Cat and Dog can come too...

    ReplyDelete