Silly

After a very rainy and coold morning at church, the kids went down for nap.  Nothing unusual.  They woke up and came down and asked if they could dress themselves.  Its Sunday, I don't really care what they wear today, sure!

They come down and are laughing and pretending that they are "old kids" because they went in the hand me down to us box and picked out clothes that are WAAAAAY too big for them.  Lucas then changed his shirt into is 'Lanche jersey that Grandpa Horn gave him a looooooooong time ago SEE HERE:
I paraded around in it so they would stop painting my sister's room
The Lanche Jersey grom Grandpa Phil
Lucas was 13 months old in these pictures...sigh - the days before Bridget. Hahaha Just Kidding. :)

Anyway the kids paraded around the house with deep voices and reciting impossible math problems (for them) like 1000 minus 600 divided by 21 then add 6 is what Miss. Bridgey?. Then she would pretend to figure it out in her head and say thats so easy its 410! They would laugh and laugh and then asked if they could sit outside and watch the rain, Who am I to stand in their way of happiness? Sure.  They took their chairs outside and I couldn't help but take pics.  Bridget is wearing size 6-7 clothes. 
 I love these two.  Where was Scar?  Reading Books by the fireplace.  Auntie Veronica would be proud. :)
We are off - about to eat some homemade cookies! I love this weather! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment