Pumpkin Fest

3 kids, 2 patches, 1 spilled pitcher of kool-aid.

Pumpkin Patch #1
A lady in my ward coordinated a time for us to go to the pumpkin patch and do the mini corn maze and play together. Our ward is so awesome. About 25 kids came and they all had a blast running together, playing together and of course picking a mini pumpkin together.
 Bridget, Lindsey and Scarlett - who insisted on wearing her JACKET.
 Maddie, sister of Kira and Reina (my kids fav babysitters)
 Tough Guys Robert and Lucas.


They each got to pick a mini pumpkin for completing the maze. Cool huh?
This is my PICTURE PICK of the MORNING.

Patch #2
We came home and had lunch took naps and then said good bye to the painters.
We headed out to Broomfield to meet up with the other Witte's Veronica, Noah and Elijah.  Sydney didn't come, its a good thing because I only took like 100 pictures of just the afternoon. Haha.
 My Scarlett was yelling "Kun-Kin...Kun-Kin!" Oh man I love her!
At this patch the kids got to cut the pumpkins right off the vine!
 Bridget found about 6 "perfect" pumpkins but I made her choose only one. The problem is that Scarlett wanted the same one and Veronica got to witness the madness of 2 girls in my house. Hahaha.

Elijah and Bridget proud of their choices.
 This picture ABOVE is my PICTURE PICK for the afternoon. I love it!
 Bridget cutting Scarlett's pumpkin.
 Elijah was lovin on Scarlett.
 This one ABOVE is so cute to me too.
I love that every kid is in this picture. Hahaha
 Noah and Bridget
Lucas and Scarlett

It was a fun day, tiring at times because Lucas woke up from nap on the wrong side of the bed.
We ended up picking Nathan up from work and going to Smash Burger for dinner. It was pretty fantastic!

I love that last year it was FREAKING cold at the pumpkin patch and this year it was 75. Crazy Colorado!

1 comment:

  1. Wait... you said "painters"... meaning you're having someone ELSE paint your house for you?? Are you pregnant?? That's the only reason I can think of for you trusting your beloved job to someone else... (something I could NEVER do). But then - didn't you paint once while pregnant?? I'm so confused.... LOL What was being painted?

    ReplyDelete