2 Months!!!

In 8 short weeks my baby went from this...
to the Marshmallow (wo)Man!
If you look, here eyes are STILL BLUE!!!!
 And she is like this most of the time!
(see below)
 She has a big belly and is eating 6oz already!!!!  
That is a big deal, she is eating more than Bridget and Scarlett did at 2 months!
I often get asked about her chin.
I love to rub it and kiss it and her cheeks, aah, I just want to nibble them all day long.
But I can't because she is like this most of the day...
The angle on this pic makes her look bigger than Bridget.
Haha.
I love my little chunker. This time I am talking about the baby. *wink*
Stats come on Tuesday after her pre-op appointment. :)
And here is a comparison to 

4 comments:

  1. Nice great family, guess u r happy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. WE are ... was there ever any doubt? :P

    ReplyDelete
  3. She is a Horn through and through....Miss you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cute adorable baby, like u r blog, pretty consistency.

    ReplyDelete