What I Wouldn't Do

For this man...
besides eat gravy on mashed potatoes there isn't a whole lot I wouldn't do for this guy.

The proof is is in pudding right?
Yea well, for his birthday dinner he requested Thanksgiving Dinner.
And Thanksgiving dinner is what he got. There was no messing around here.
A 13 pound bird, garlic mashed potatoes, Stove Top (lol dad), and peas at the kids request.

Although he considers himself to be the lucky one I truly am the one who hit the jackpot.
I picked me a winner! He is the best companion, friend, hubster, and father that anyone could ever ask for.
He tries so hard to be a good brother and son and son in law and always puts me others first.
I am so grateful to have him in my life and even though I have to share him with others for work and church I know he does it because he is a great person inside and out. That is why I agreed to marry him. 

Love you Nathan, all 184 pound of you! ;) hehehe

1 comment:

  1. Awww! It's so nice to read something from someone who's truly in love. You have a beautiful family, one day I hope to be so lucky!

    www.marleeindebt.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete