Nip/Tuck/Barf/Poo/Family/Friends/Eggs

Haha, I always wanted Poo as a subject line but never had the guts to do it.

Last night WORST night ever. Since I had Juliet I would get these attacks in my breastbone/back and it would last for an hour and be terrible. Usually 1x a week and it would be during the day or right after dinner. Last night was the worst so far.  After talking to many people I think its 1 of 2 things. Lactose issues OR Gall Stones! *gasp*
Well, we are taking it easy and not having dairy for 3 days and then slowly introducing it back in slowly.  Also have a 2nd ultrasound to check for Gall Stones. If it is gall stones my gall bladder will need to be removed soon.
If I can't live with milk in my life I don't know what I will do.

Okay, next up. Juliet.  2 appointments and a quick call to the BEST DENTIST EVER!!!!!! and my little Juliet had her tongue clipped. Now usually they do a laser, but they actually ended up using surgical scissors and clipped it right there. We scared all of the kids in the exam room because my baby came out of the room with blood everywhere but - as soon as I sat her up she stopped crying and smiled and rolled out her tongue like she had been waiting weeks to stretch it out. Haha.  Look she can do this now...
YEA!!!!!!!!  We are noticing HUGE changes in her already and are so happy its over with!

I was sore all day from last nights attack but I couldn't turn down an opportunity to hang with my favorite nephews and niece! So they came over for some pulled pork soft tacos and they were DANG good!
Then Bridget and Sydney wrestled
Then we played and decorated eggs.
It is a very serious process.
I bought 2 different kits this time.
Very Very Serious 
BUT both had great results.
Minus the egg dropping!
After that it was cookie decorating!!!
Veronica was right - at MY house there is ALWAYS dessert!
This was more messy but less serious.
Noah 5, Lucas 4, Elijah 3
This was also less sanitary.
But just as fun! :)
This was just the first step of egg dying, I bought some sticker and shrink wrap kits to enhance the coolness.
Each kid decorated 6-8 eggs.
I love having family close and traditions that we share the responsibilities in.
Next year @ Veronica's and I know it will be another fun time.

2 comments:

  1. Hope you are feeling better today and that the soreness is going away. Take care of yourself.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ah, don't get your galbladder removed. My mom actually had horrible gal stones and she decided to do a natural remedy and it worked. I can send you it via facebook! It just is a two day flush, which flushes the stones out (painlessly)!

    ReplyDelete