bliss

this girl is a dream.
+++
 this girl STILL has blue eyes and such a sense of wonder.
+++
this girl just spit up and needed an entire outfit change.
+++
much better.
+++

i am in such a happy state of postpartum mommy bliss, right now.

just took in a big deep breath of my charming baby.
+++
i never thought another baby would bring so much more life and love into our home.
+++
she is just so squishy and delicious and happy
+++
her tongue is free!!!!
then i wrapped her up tight and snuggled her into her bassinet, 
so that i could sit back & study her baby perfection.
+++
she is calm.
peaceful.
the sweetest.
just like i hoped she would be.
+++
really, truly, lovin my home life right now.

Happy Birthday to my Father who turned the big 50 today.
Celebrations to occur next weekend!

3 comments:

  1. She is adorable and I totally hear you on the baby bliss thing! I could spend hours just smelling and staring at him...and of course rubbing that sweet little chin that isn't nearly as pronounced as your little Witte babies chins ;) I can't wait to meet her. She's so beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. She really is a beautiful baby! A great mix of your other 3! What a lucky family you have to have such a sweet little one!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. She is so precious! Newborns have always been the hardest stage for me.

    I'm glad you were so blessed with such a good natured soul. I think it might have to do a bit with her loving momma. You are a good beautiful example of motherhood for me. :)

    ReplyDelete