Morning for Girlies

We have our Saturday Morning Rituals.  We almost ALWAYS make muffins. We usually don't get out of bed until 7.3.0. We are up, but we don't get out of bed until the kids drag us out. :)

Today was really no different except that Nathan took Lucas out to do yard work and us girls were lazy pajama wearing lounging around and silly.

It was sunny and beautiful and everyone was so lovely to each other and it made me sad a little.  I can't believe how big everyone is getting.  Their personalities have taken flight and really are their own little people.
 I love these girls.  I always wanted kids but having girls is something I never thought I would enjoy.
 All that pink, all the getting ready, the shoes, the hair, the attitude.  I like it all.
 Remember how I mentioned Bridget was our mini Mommy, yea I was totally serious.
 Oh Scarlett.  This is what orange hair looks like. :)
 And then there is you Juliet.  Those eyes. I just love her eyes.
 This is the best shot of her smile and her tongue. We were going to wait to clip it until 6 months but next week we hope we can get it done.  This is how far she can stick it out. Regardless...she is still my best baby. 
 I could go on and on about this kid. She is so sweet.  I loved hanging with my girls this morning. Snapping a few pictures and being mellow.
Well, as mellow as Scarlett would let us. :)

It was a nice Saturday and nice to take a little time to enjoy my girls.
(Lucas needed some serious dude time anyway)

No comments:

Post a Comment