Harder than it has to be...

Do you remember when Burger King had that commercial out about the Left Handed Hamburger and if you could prove you were left handed you got the first burger free?

I was looking for the commercial on you tube but no luck ... I did however find this...

Oh yes, Little Michael is actually Carlton Banks from Fresh Prince of Bel Air. Woah!

Back to the left handed burger - I was so excited about it I called my Dad because he is left handed and He busted out laughing, I was totally serious until I realized it was April 1st. Stupid, Stupid, Stupid...

Anyway...I sent this to Nathan today


Yea - the nerd didn't buy it.  I should have known.  His response was "Honey, its harder than it has to be!" Whatever. Just Whatever.  Lucas totally thought it was awesome.  Hahaha

No comments:

Post a Comment