Day of Make Believe

We were out and ready to go by 8...

We went to the Babies R Us opening.  We went because I needed to get some items and it is SO much closer to the house.  It was the GRAND OPENING.  How lucky for us these people were there...
Scarlett YELLS Grobee!!!! It was SOOO Adorable!
And of course the older kids were excited to see PLEX
We could hardly contain ourselves.
We probably sang Don't Bite Your Friends 7 times while we were walking throughout the store.
I think I was more excited then the kids, I can't get enough of Yo Gabba Gabba!
Geoffrey the Giraffe!
And then we saw him...
Lucas asks him...
What is your name?
He replies " I am ST Six Hundred and Forty Four"
Lucas says oh yea?
I am ST Six Hundred and FORTY FIVE!

Bridget smiles and High Fives Lucas like yea burn! haha.
Or my dad's favorite MoVal term " YOU GOT MOATED!"

We were supposed to meet up with friends for lunch but it didn't work out.
So I took the kids to Chick Fil A.
We hardly ever eat out so when we went in the kids thought we would see Carter Cody and Emma since the last time we went to Chick Fil A they were there too. Uh, no that was like 6 months ago. Hahaha.
But of course as we were leaving the Cow comes out.
On the way to PreSchool Lucas asks who are we going to see for dinner?
I said no one why?
He said "Oh man I was having such a great day full of Make Believe"
"You know Bridget...those people are just in costumes."
Bridget --- Like Halloween?
Lucas "Yes. Just Like."

It was a fun day and we didn't get home from everything we did today until 1, but the kids are down for nap and I still have time to relax before we start it all up again. :)

4 comments:

  1. That is such a sweet post! I love your kids and family! I want to bump into you guys sometime soon:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Is it sad I didn't recognize any of those costumes? Except the giraffe... Looks like a super fun day!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks like a fun day. My kids love it when they see dressed up people. So fun.

    ReplyDelete
  4. That is awesome! Was that at the one off of i-25 and highway 7?

    ReplyDelete