The Night Before 1st Grade...

and all though the house, mommy was making Teacher Treats (again) while the kids ran about.

This year we made these:

This is what it said:

An Apple for the teacher…
It’s really nothing new.
Except this year I’m returning,
With more treats for you!

Cinnamon Almonds for Brain Power,
Mint Gum for Fresh Starts,
Chocolate for Sweet Children/Teachers,
Star Stickers for Super Star Learners,
Paper Clip for Organizing,
Personalized Paper Cube to write notes on! Artwork by Me!

Thanks for being here!
Lucas Witte – 1st Grade Rock Star!

While I assembled, Nathan took the kids on a bike ride.


I had these cubes made and the kids decorated them. I wrote silly things throughout the pad.


I found these on sale, and each teacher got a pack.


 Nathan and the kids spray painted the bags, the kids helped me put everything inside.


Here they are...Ta-Da!


Lucas is so excited for tomorrow!
He did a great job on his assessments and Lucas's Lexile is higher than I thought! yay!
I am sad summer is over, but that isn't the end of our fun! :D

Here's to not sleeping tonight...you know, cause we are so excited!

No comments:

Post a Comment