Tye-Dye and Movies

The kids got these fun outfits from Grandma and Grandpa Horn. Aunt Stef helped pick them out too!
They were thrilled. Bridget and Scarlett especially.
They love clothes, and dresses, and well, anything girly.
Lucas's shirt is glow in the dark, and they ALL think that is really cool!






We spent the whole day together...out of the house.
Reading books at the library, seeing Wendy so I could pick up some catalogs, and getting slushies at sonic.

Nathan came home early so I could take the kids to see Brave. We were all going to go and get a sitter for the younger 2 but Nathan wants to take them to a movie on Columbus Day, so I watch the younger 2 in a few months. It works out great. I love that we are such a team.

We loved the movie. There were a few tears shed, and each of them told me how much they loved me on the way home. It was so sweet.  I love these kids right back. Nathan said Juliet was so mad when I left, all she wanted to do was "go!"

I went to get my bangs cut and told the lady I wished Bridget's hair was a little shorter, and poof!
She re cut it!

Much Better.
Whew! What a day, I am off to watch more Olympics. I can't wait to go to bed on time, once its all over. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment