Hair Troubles

These pics are from the other day. I promise I am not obsessed with hair. Haha

Nathan, believe it or not, used to have curly hair. 
Actually, he still does. If he "grows" it "long" it is very very curly.

I have always had wavy hair. Once I started having kids, my hair got curlier and curlier.
Now, it is a hot mess. I mean I have to really work it to get it "straight" and straight is still wavy.
Thanks kids.

Our children have straight hair, except Mason.
When it is humid, it is fuzzy.

Fuzzy like the start of curly hair. 
I don't really know if it will stay, but 2 Ronald McDonald's are better than one, right? Hehehe.

I am just happy that it is VERY apparent that he is red, that it is coming in thick, and that he is feeling better.
He has been pretty sick this week. You would never know because despite the hacking and coughing, he has been in great spirits. Giggling, coughing, chuckling, sneezing. I love this kid. :)






These were taken with the old camera, what a difference!
I got a cool battery thingy for the new one, and I am testing it out!

Last weekend before "busy" life begins again.
Some of us are more excited than others. ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment