Back there is Paradise

Today we decided to have a low key day.
We had a nice breakfast out on the terrace. Mmm.
We walked over to this massive park behind the hotel.
Scarlett climbed up and down all over everything!
And of course the swing!
Lucas was being so funny too.

Then we came home for a picnic lunch and hit the beds for nap.
Then we drove over to Grandpa and Grandma's house where Lucas shouts
"Back there is Paradise!"

He is right!
It truly is a getaway back there!
The kids were DYING to get in the pool.
So we let them!
We let Bridget do what she does best...throw caution to the wind.
The kids had a great time...I unfortunately left my bottoms in the hotel room, so I couldn't go in. :(
I love their new pool!
Scarlett was being wild.
Lucas had a fun time diving.
Silly Daddy.
Then a huge cloud came over the backyard and it got a little too cold for my already blue lipped kids.
But that didn't stop them from having some Grandpa time.
He is laughing because Phineas and Ferb was on and everyone in my family loves this show.
I brought some toys over and they played until Grandma came home from work.
Then they took us to an awesome BBQ place where the owner and chefs are all Filipino. Hahaha.
It was the best Texas BBQ I've had in a long time!
Here is a random picture of the remnants of Stephanie's wedding.  
I know you are dying to see my beautiful sisters wedding.  Soon, soon.

2 comments:

  1. You COULD have gone swimming, you just shouldn't have taken pictures of that!! :0) Just kidding!! Looks like you guys are having a great vacation!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those flowers are beautiful! Can't wait to see you all in a few days:)

    ReplyDelete