A Shag No More!

I have been growing out Lucas's hair out since the end of February.  Look at it....
He looked like an orphan.  It was time to take care of the Shaggies since my sista's wedding is next week.  I took him over to Natalie's and here is the end result!
Scarlett on the other hand has Lucas's crazy wavy hair and it was time to get rid of the tail she was growing...
Gross! So Natalie took care of that with a snip snip here and a snip snip there...
Beautiful! Nathan even got his hair cut today and I had my bangs trimmed. Poor Bridge didn't get anything done. But she got some extra cuddle time with Daddy AND some jelly beans. :)
Now we are ready to go to California!  The question now is...Is California ready for us?

1 comment:

  1. We are in desperate need of haircuts as well. It's almost as if we've emerged from hibernating.

    Have fun in California!

    ReplyDelete