The Wedding - part two

So I got you through the appetizers, now on to the party!
GiGi and her babies!
Scarebear and her Daddy.
The first Dance.
(these pictures aren't very good...I was sitting so far back. :(  
Then they had this Greek Dance.
They called all of the Greeks up and of course my red head runs on up.
This is my Aunt Karyn and her Hubby Uncle Richard.
More on the Greek dancing.
Bridget couldn't let Lucas dance alone.
Bridget threw on Lucas's suit jacket and was smoochin on GiGi.
Everyone was eating and the DJ played some great music.
My kids couldn't resist.
Even Scarlett who refused to wear shoes after the ceremony.
My two lovely Aunts.
The Horn Men.
Richard, Philip and Jonathan.
Aren't they handsome?
Me and my Mr. Witte.  He looks so much better 18 pound heavier.
I look exhausted, which I was because Scarlett was running near the pool and I had only about 16 heart attacks because of it!
The best picture of me and my sissy.  
More dancing.

Our weddings were so different. Stephanie's wedding was quite a party. We had to leave at 10:45 and I heard that was when the party actually started...I missed the plate breaking and everything! :)

I wish many years of happiness to my sister and brother in law.
I also wish many babies to them because I love my nephews and almost niece and I need more in my life.

Remember its all about me. :)

6 comments:

  1. Mr and Mrs Theodosiadis5/29/10, 7:22 AM

    Love these pictures too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The whole wedding looks so beautiful, and I'm glad you had a good time and DIDN'T have a heart attack or a wet baby!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lucas looks so handsome in his suit and the girls dresses were so lovely. I'm glad that it was such a good time even if the landing was a little bumpy.

    ReplyDelete
  4. You are so weird. Why would you say that about your husband?

    ReplyDelete
  5. I meant about the weight gain... who says things like that? Unless they're pointing out something they're not happy with or something... like you're really not attracted to your husband since he gained that weight... like you're trying to convince yourself he looks good when you really don't think he does. Weird. Your blog portrays a certain huge insecurity I'm noticing, and I've only been reading it for a little while.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Nope no insecurity...my husband is usually suuuuuper skinny and he looks good with some meat on him! It was a compliment that you read wrong.

    I actually have always said that he needed to gain weight, and he knows this and we joke about it!

    I love him and he loves me! :)
    Thanks for your concern and your reading of the blog!

    ReplyDelete