Mudders Day - so far...

This year was my 5th Mothers Day!  I will never forget this year's Mother's Day because...
Nathan did -  forget it! Yep. That's right folks, it wasn't until we went to Church that it all became clear to him. 
I don't like this picture but I had to post it because Lucas's fly is totally down

I am not the type to drop hints or beg for certain things or even make lists of what I want or something I want to do...I leave it up to him because he is so great at our Anniversary who would think that Mother's Day would slip his mind?  Well, it did!

The kids each made a card for me in class at church.
Lucas's Card Read:
"I love you mom, Thank You for being good. I love you so much."
Bridget's Card Read:
"I love your pretty hair mom. And Cheese."

Nathan's forgetfulness has been fine though because he has been making up for it 
BIG time since we got home from church at 1pm.
Dishes CHECK.
Dessert CHECK.
Bathrooms CHECK.
Kid Duties CHECK.

I can't wait to see what he has planned for tomorrow since I am declaring tomorrow a Mother's Day Re-do!
LOL.

The best part of the weekend was hanging out with the Pearsons last night for dinner...we did fondue for the dessert.  I think we are going to become the Fondue Gurus because we take it everywhere we go! :) So if you are feeling like having fondue, invite us over! :)
Mackenzie, Rayden, Lucas and the Bridge!

I have to give Nathan a little leeway since this week was so hard and he has been on edge waiting to hear from a couple of future employers...he has been stressed to say the least!
So I can't wait to post what happens tomorrow.

6 comments:

  1. Way to look at the good stuff. He forgot but you are still happy and positive about it. PLUS you will be rewarded tomorrow I'm sure. Ryan will never be able to forget because I get on him a week ahead of time asking him what he's going to do for HIS mom. Just don't want him to forget his own mom.

    ReplyDelete
  2. First I have to say...want to come over and bring your fondue?

    Looking for jobs is stressful. We've been looking for a while, but teaching positions are a little different than other jobs.

    Sounds like you have a good attitude about him forgetting. We've had Mother's Day re-do's several times. Nothing wrong with that :0)

    Oh and the pictures is very cute.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are awesome!!! I want to learn to fondue..I have a pot, and dishes, but not the know how:) Have a better week and enjoy your re-do:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. You can photoshop his fly closed when you get the program...lol

    ReplyDelete
  5. No, don't photo shop it, it's awesome! I love that about little kids--Jack-Jack's pants will be practically falling off him (lack of a bum) and it doesn't even phase him.

    Your babies are adorable. You do make cute kids!!!

    Ugh. Are you guys job hunting, too? If so, I hope one comes soon. For you guys and for us.

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is me, officially inviting you over for fondue. Lets plan the date... 2011 work for you? You are amazing. I love you and thanks fr being a great friend to me.

    ReplyDelete