GiGi Saves the Day!

We got the card issues settled and have a rental car! Hip Hip Horray!

We woke up early and decided to walk around the beautiful valley. Hahaha.  I need to mention that we took a walk at 7:45am and it was already 60! Here they are having a fantastic time!
These two have become best friends on this trip! I love it!
Bridget and her typical "What chu talkin bout" pose.
These two are going to have a hard time when Daddy goes back to work.  They are like bread and butter lately.
On the hotel property, enjoying the fountains.
Lucas took it easy.

-then-
We met up with GiGi and she took us to...
Toys R Us!!!
Lucas picked out a Buzz Lightyear and a Fire and Rescue Station (wow something different)
Bridget picked out a Strawberry Shortcake Travel Case that is like Polly Pockets and a Car to go with the Strawberry Pals
Scarlett picked out some Little People things and a Pink Ball.
Lucas thanked Grandma only a few times! :)

-then-
I dropped Nathan and the kids back at the hotel for nap and GiGi and I went to the mall to shop.
3 hours later...

We headed out to my parents for the Rehearsal 
(I need to add that I had a run in my stockings, and my spare pair where black so I couldn't wear them)
(I also need to include that my bra broke on our way out the door and it took 3 safety pins to piece me back together)
The kids were happy to see Chris and his trains.
Then they practiced walking together.
Time to mingle and eat.
All of this is my Dad's pad...pretty amazing huh? 
*except that is the caterer not my dad! hehehe*
Gwamma and Bridgey
Uncle Fio and Scarley
This is what sour grapes look like!

Then it happened...Bridget convinced GiGi that she needed some make up
She was in heaven, I wasn't... but she was.
It was a great day with GiGi!

2 comments:

  1. Well I'm glad your trip is back on schedule and you are having fun. Love the outfits too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I want to see Bridget with the make up on.

    ReplyDelete