Shutters on the Beach

My sisters rehearsal dinner was so beautiful.  It was breezy and nice and of course full of flash...

...photography that is!
The Horn's know how to party!
I made the skirts!
Grandpa liked them!
I think we are a good lookin bunch!
Dad and GiGi
The Bride and Groom
My parents!
Us
Steph and Julia (the maid of honor)
It was a fun and delicious night and a few things you need in order to make a good party great...

A little fresh air.
A little dancing.
A little attention.
Some advice and a giant...

GOOD LUCK AUNT STEPH
WE LOVE YOU
AND UNCLE FIO TOO!

3 comments:

  1. Such a cute family - and those skirts are adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You did such a good job on the skirts. You still haven't shown me all the fruit you've been making. So glad you guys are having such a great time.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just love that picture of Lucas and Bridget dancing!! And those skirts are adorable - I want that pattern!

    ReplyDelete