The Wedding - part one

It was such a nice day, not to hot - not too cold.

Lots of people to celebrate the union of my sis and her guy.

I planned on taking a lot more pictures but the 4 kids were so adorable I mostly followed them around and took pictures of them.

I will try to list as many people as I can.
You know its a cute dress when you can't buckle your seat!
Here is the beautiful set up.

Waiting to get their pictures taken
Aunt Karyn, Grandma Horn aka GiGi, Aunt Elyse
A sneak peek of the cake...

Lucas and Chris ready to eat.
Uncle Jon (Elyse's hubby)
YaYa (Theos mom) and Scarlett
Getting Pictures taken
The kids. Hahaha.
Maria, Julia (maid of honor) and Ray
(Joyce's brother and sister-in-law and niece)
Aaah!
Nathan explaining to Bridget that it is Stephanie's day not hers.
The kids playing by the lounge area.
My dad walking Steph down the correct aisle.
Another view...

Lucas telling everyone how beautiful Stephanie was.
 A little chuckle during the ceremony.
Now they are married!
Grandpa and the kids waiting while they set up the tables
So funny!
Lucas was crying because the kids went down the wrong way and he thought Stephanie would be upset with him.  She is telling him that it will all be okay and that she is just happy he came.
YaYa fixing the vests during cocktail hour.
The only picture I have of my parents.  I loved her dress!
The kids enjoying the appetizers...there were 19!
Mmm the kids enjoying their screwdrivers...LOL j/k it was just OJ.
This one is funny.
Bridget and something delicious.

This is where I end today.
Tomorrow you will see where the real fun begins...THE PARTY!!!

2 comments:

  1. Wow! Beautiful pictures can't wait to see the rest!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice pictures Val

    ReplyDelete