A Conversation

California you never looked so good! This is what we woke up to this morning today May 12th...
3 inches of snow!
So I gave the kids oatmeal, because its a breakfast that you eat on a snowy day.
And Lucas asks me "In the lone and dreary world...do they eat oatmeal?"
I told him that I wasn't sure, and that we should ask Grandpa Witte. (the family scriptorian)
Lucas replied "Why?  Is he an expert on suffering?"
I couldn't help but laugh, and then Lucas said
"Mom laughing at me doesn't get me answers."

Who is this kid? I am beginning to realize that he is more like his father everyday.  He needs to know EVERYTHING right now!

4 comments:

  1. We woke up to 6 inches, and it's still coming down.

    Oh the things kids say!

    ReplyDelete
  2. We woke up to that, too! What is the world coming to??

    ReplyDelete
  3. Umm it's going to only get to like 83 today???

    ReplyDelete
  4. Literally the funniest conversation I have ever heard!! :0)

    ReplyDelete