Energized Bunny

I have been a machine these past few weeks. I am caught up on household duties, I am 100% done with Christmas Shopping...AND Wrapping. I edited a few of Nathan's final essays and I baked 12 dozen cookies today! I have also grocery shopped for the entire month and menu planned and printed it out! Whew! Just typing that all makes me so proud of myself. I wouldn't call it nesting though, I am usually on top of things but for some reason, this year/month my kids have made me want to spend all of my time with them. Like reading Christmas Library books by the fire after a nice hot bath...
Or spining in circles till you slam into each other and need a sorry hug.
We even rearranged the living room, toy room and family room while the kids were peeking out at the light show across the street. (our neighbors across the street all have lights outside 6 houses in a row)
Right before bed we ate some Butterscotch Oaties that I made for Nathan's work party this week.
I am glad that pregnancy doesn't exhaust me or have any effect on me except the large belly.
I don't know if I could do it if it slowed me down.

Luckily I have well behaved kids too, because if they were hellions I wouldn't want any more! Haha.
I just wanted to update about our day before I head to my new home...the sewing machine because I have 3 more things to finish up before I can be 100% done with presents all together! I am so glad my kids go to bed at 8, more time for me to do what I love...sew!

1 comment:

  1. :o) I like this post! Way cute! and great job on being so ready for December!

    ~Tara

    ReplyDelete