Powers

I love that my kids have imagination. :)

Tonight while I was rearranging for the large Christmas gift I have been working on (homemade) since September I hear the kids giggling and laughing and had to stop and take some pictures.

Scarlett has the power to READ (SuperWhy)
 Although in the next picture she looks a little too evil to be friendly Wyatt.
Nathan just noted to me that she looks a lot like...
Edna Mode from the Incredibles. Hahahahaha.
Maybe this will be a good haircut for Scar in the future.

 Bridget has the power to play guitar and be protected by a hard hat. Hahaha. She told me her power was to make MUSIC.
Lucas was directing airway  traffic and did not want pictures of it. He told me his job was way too important for picture taking. 

These kids are going to LOVE my plan for Christmas...here's hoping! :)

2 comments:

  1. Hazel LOVES Super Why! Where did you find that Why-Writer and mask?

    ReplyDelete