Hurry Before it's too LATE

Run outside its snowing BIG FLUFFY FLAKES! Finally!
 Everyone runs out, jumps in it then needs a better perspective...
 The pictures were taken with my camera phone so they suck!  But you get the idea on what was happening just a few minutes ago...
 Scar not only has huge cheeks but a huge mouth too...

Now for a story:

I picked up Lucas from school today and his teacher told me this little story.

Lucas - Not all Dads do cool things.
Robert - My Dad works downtown.
Lucas - My Dad doesn't.
Robert - My Dad uses a calc-a-lator at work.
Lucas - My Dad uses one for his homework. My Dad just sits at a desk and solves problems. He has a lot of problems at his work that only he can fix. That is what he tells my Mom.
Robert - That isn't very cool Lucas.
Lucas - I know. But it is a really important job.
Tony - My Dad is a Policeman.
Lucas and Robert - PAUSE (I assume they ponder a bit)
Lucas - No fair.
Robert - That is cool Tony.

I love boys, I hope I get another one someday. :)


No comments:

Post a Comment