Smokin Machines

I have been sewing for 3 weeks straight.  All Christmas gifts. What is weird about this?  I just learned how to sew in February!  I am so proud of myself and Nathan is too.  Lucas was trying to figure out what I was making this morning and said "Mom you better stop before that Machine starts to smoke!" Hahaha.

I finally finished the last thing I am sewing this year.  I started them last night and finished them this morning...

CHRISTMAS PAJAMAS!!!!
 The girls got ruffles and they look so cute. Who wouldn't love flannel PJ's on Christmas when its going to be 60 degrees in Colorado? Aww.  Thanks Chrystal for teaching me how to sew and for encouraging me to make more and more stuff!

My kids have no clue what I am working on and that is what is going to make the surprises even better! :)

2 comments:

  1. So cute! I'm almost done with our Christmas PJs - great minds think alike and all that, right?!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love these!! I will pay money.

    ReplyDelete