Ward Christmas Dinner

A nice evening, I spent the entire time in the kitchen. Nathan had the kids and they were all super in the behavior department.  

The kids got to make a craft.
Visit with Santa.
I can't wait to see the Ward Picture! :) Nathan took this one.
My kids got to go first. 
As soon as Santa walked in Scarlett says "Hi Man!"
Santa-"Hello kids"
Scarlett - "Hello Man."

All 3 go up to him, but Scarlett needed a little coaxing.

Lucas - "I know you are not a miracle worker, I know this."
Santa - "Oh, what would you like this year?"
Lucas - "I really want a brother. Nothing that fancy."
Santa looks at me.
Lucas - "My mom and dad need to go on more dates for this to happen. I'll just take a Hot Wheels Ramp."
Santa - "Have you been good?"
Lucas - "Not really.  I haven't protected my sisters like I should have"
Bridget - "Be done Lucas, I want everything pink. And a Barbie."
Santa - "Okay Bridget."
Bridget - "I have been excellent."
Santa - "Scarlett what about you?"
Scarlett - "Goodbye Man."

Then it was time to see their friends. It was a full house.
I was home by 8:30 and everything was done. Now it is time to sit down because my back is killing me! :)

2 comments: