Field Trip to the Candy Factory

Hilary suggested we meet up at Hammond's Candy Factory for a free and fun time.  I was excited because the last time I went was when my sister came out to visit Dec 2008. Not much has changed. I am pregnant now and I was pregnant then. I had a unruly little girl then (Bridget) and now (Scarlett). Lucas has the same hair cut. Hahaha. Bridget is still a Ham. But it was still fun.  Here was 2008:
 It just kills me how little they looked and it was only 2 years ago.
Or that I got a cute picture with my sister. Hehehe. All of that has changed now. They have changed it up and it looks so different inside. Fox 31 was there and they told me we would be on the news tonight because my kids were so into the different candy canes They got a B Reel of it so I will look tonight and see if I can get it on here. :)

Anyway HERE is this year!
 I swear I don't pose Bridget this way it is all her. Notice Scarlett's face and Bridget's from 2008.
 So natural these kids are.

 Waiting for our tour with Lucy.
 on the tour the kids were so into it...well mostly.
It was a fun time. 
The kids watched them roll out candy canes and then got to try one!
I love free outings. Thanks Hilary!

No comments:

Post a Comment