RGI's "Holiday" Party

This was the biggest Work Christmas Party I have ever been to. There were over 200 people there and no Sprite!  It was fun meeting people at Nathan's work who love him. They were all telling me that he was doing such a great job there like I was his mother or something. It was amusing to me.

I met a lot of the wives and they were all so very nice. I also got a bunch of comments about how exciting it must be to be pregnant and when I told them my oldest was 4 and that this was my 4th baby the jaw drops and comments after that were so funny.

There was nice music, and some good food and for 3 hours of partying it was a really great time.  My kids had a blast with Uncle Chris who was willing to babysit on such short notice. The whole car ride home I heard about the fun things they did and what they ate.  They begged to go to Uncle Chris's house again tomorrow night but I had to tell them no because we haven't been in our own home for dinner since Friday!

I wish I had pictures from last night Nathan and I looked so good, but I left my camera at home, yes I know!

No comments:

Post a Comment