Crying Colorado

Yesterday was the last day with my parents.

We woke up hung out for a bit and then waited for them to come to our house.  It was beautiful outside probably 55 degrees so we went to EB Raines so the kids could run and jump and play.  It was nice because I could theoretically sit and watch and not have to move that much.  I was starting to feel really sore from trying to go and do.
Juliet was trying to catch up to Grandpa on the tanning.
I LOOOOOOVE this picture.  If only you knew the love Lucas has for his grandparents.
After the park we went to Red Lobster.
We have been telling Lucas that there is a place that serves Shrimp lots of ways and you can eat as much as you can at this place.  I told him Grandpa would take him there and he delivered.
Lucas love shrimp, and now loves Red Lobster. 
He ate 3 different shrimps and tried Lobster too!
He was a happy camper.

We split up after lunch Nathan took the 4 home for naps and I went with my parents shopping for the kids.
They bought some adorable clothes for the spring and I can't wait for them to wear them all.
This is Scarlett totally EXCITED about getting new clothes, In this picture she is saying "Me? For Me?"

The kids love clothes so it was totally awesome for them! :)
While at the Toy Store the kids got to pick 2 things. This is one of Lucas's choices.  He is so good at picking out awesome things. This outfit had a field journal and a bunch of other neat explorer things.  He spent the next 30 minutes checking out stuff in the front yard.
We hung out at the house. I have the anesthesia phlegm going on so coughing hurts and it was nice to just play together. Then it was time to go.
Juliet is so Horn in the coloring look at her!  
Aww. So sweet.

My kids cried and cried when it was time for them to go.  Lucas especially was upset about them leaving, he really loves Grandma and Grandpa and wishes we could see them more. I do too. I think they had a great time.  

When my parents left after a BEAUTIFUL weather week...it started to rain heavily.  Lucas told us at dinner that even Colorado is sad about them leaving because its crying too. Haha.

No comments:

Post a Comment