Reminiscent

We have been looking at our blog books that came in the mail yesterday.

Then I showed the kids movies of them when they were babies.  My goal is to put their 1st year of videos together on a DVD so they can pop them in anytime and watch them.  I will add pictures too of course.  I think I will make an extra one for their memory boxes so they can take it with them when they move away in a few - oh 15 years or so! :) (who's counting?) Hahaha.

Anyway. We were looking at some of Bridget and she said "What happened to me?"
Nothing.
One Month
Bridget at 1 month (TEN pounds)
Bridget also thinks she looks like Eli Jacobs and Isaac Sollis in these pictures. Hahaha

"What is wrong with my face?"
Nothing.
"Mom, it is giant!"
Bridget you were a big baby. You liked to eat.
"Does that mean I was still pretty?"
Of course. Look at this one.
Lucas 18 months, Bridget 3 months (FOURTEEN pounds)
I guess I can see a little bit of the boys in these pictures. :)
"Oh Okay I was cute."

It was funny to me.  

My goal is to have this done by December. 

 In other unrelated news. Nathan's little brother (one of many) was just called to serve a mission in Philadelphia, PA.
Elder Christopher Abraham Witte
My kids were jumping and excited and mainly more interested in what that exactly means.  So we decided to talk about what he would be doing and how long he would be gone and why he was going.

I am so excited that my kids will get to experience this and Chris of course too. :)  April 6th is the day he leaves and it will be a bittersweet day for everyone I'm sure. Scarlett loves Uncle Quis and will miss him...its weird to think she will be 4 when he comes home! :)

3 comments:

  1. I seldom leave comments on blog, but I have been to this post which was recommended by my friend, lots of valuable details, thanks again.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have totally been wondering about how to do books with the blogs. Since you mentioned it here, can you enlighten me? Thanks!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. blurb.com is what I use. I love it.
    it "slurps up" your blog and then you can edit and add stuff on the blurb site.

    So like if you had more pics to add to Christmas you could do it there.

    Its awesome. If you need help let me know!

    ReplyDelete