free and clear

Juliet, sweet Juliet - is a lot like Bridget.

Besides her coloring she also shares a horrible thing that no one would ever want to share...CONSTIPATION.
(she is pointing to the problem area)

We literally had to train Bridget how to poop the first 2 weeks of life.  It was terrible.
Juliet is having the same problems and has had to undergo the same "treatment" to get her to #2.

It has been sad to hear the crying, but finally after 10 days (really 8 days) of poop training she finally did it on her own!  It was a lot of this...

And some of that...
(red from pooping not from jaundice or olive orangeness)

She was nice enough to save the momentous poop during nap-time so the older kids didn't have to see or hear her. Now I make it sound like she screams all day and that is just not true.  She usually cries for a few minutes after she eats and then just gives up.  She has been like this since the Meconium passed. It was funny because the nurses were trying to explain it to me and I knew all about it because of Bridget.  We are "pros."

After 3 messy diapers..she was finally able to relax.  Apparently it gives you a headache. Haha.

She was swinging in the swing for a good 20 minutes when I look over and her legs are completely out of her snapped jammies!

I guess we will be double checking her clothes and making sure she is snapped into the swing from now on!
If she is like Bridget in every other way - this will be the worst of Juliet's first year.
Besides the horrendous diaper rash. But Bridget was the easiest to potty train (since she did it herself)
I'll take it!
Silly post, but we finally got her free and clear! :D

- look at her feet they are HUGE!-
-Then -

After dinner...


Nathan- Bridget what should your punishment be for climbing into the crib when Juliet is sleeping in it?
Bridget- I guess I will just sit in time out and serve my time like a man.
Lucas- You can't possibly do that.
Bridget- I can.
Lucas- It just can not be, Bridget.  We all know you can't sit for that long, choose something worse like shovel dirt naked outside in the cold.  That sounds like a better punishment.


Seriously? What planet did they come from? Hahaha.

3 comments:

  1. She is so stinkin' cute!! I need to make sure I get to hold her tomorrow ;-) Although, I doubt Cadence will let me hold her for very long.

    ReplyDelete
  2. she is already looking different and more like the girls.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just connected your blog title with what the entry was about. HAHAHAHAHA!!! Poor baby. Andrea's little Avaree Mae struggled with that for months and it is seriously not fun at all. Hope she's good to go now!

    ReplyDelete